Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Well.

Aircraft paint stripper can't sit forever. It just make the paint become super paint. Like it took a ton of antibiotics and then became mersa on what ever you sprayed down a week ago. Anyways, I gave it another coat of stripper and sandblasted it 15 minutes after. Came off pretty easy peasy. Now most the paints off and it just needs more sandblasting. I might take it to where I work and blast in the parking lot because the compressor there is huge. Mine is 26 gallons, but it heats up and sprays a lot of water when it's used for long periods. Also I need to figure out a plug for the powdercoating oven, and find the breaker I tripped trying to wire it last weekend. Kinda would like all the outlets in the garage to work again... 

Ooooo, prettyyyyy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment